Many customers choose Picolaser to solve various skin problems. However, even if Picolaser is considered a universal beauty instrument, I still want to remind everyone that Picolaser cannot solve all skin problems. Is your skin suitable for Picolaser?
What is Picolaser?
Pico laser(https://dimyth.com/picoshoot/） is a non-surgical and non-invasive laser skin treatment that can focus on specific problem areas in multiple areas on the body and not just the face. It is a revolutionary technology that delivers ultra-short pulses of energy (but not heat) to target problem areas, creating an intense impact that shatters the target skin pigment or particles that are then easily eliminated by the body.
Are you suitable for Picolaser?
Picolaser laser is aimed at melanocytes and is effective for spots caused by melanocytes, such as freckles, age spots, sunburns, brown-cyan spots, Ota nevus and other very good treatment effects. But it is not effective for red spots such as red spider nevi or hemangioma.
The special chloasma needs special explanation. The chloasma is divided into a stable period and an active period. If blasted in the active period, it may cause the chloasma to break out more actively. In the stable period, Picolaser can be used to remove the spots.
In short, skin is a complicated problem, so you must go through a professional doctor to give a corresponding plan. Picolaser is known as the Ferrari of whitening world. Picolaser is used to whiten and rejuvenate skin, improve acne marks, and even skin tone.
The following people are prohibited from doing Pico Laser:
- Scar physique: After the laser is done, it is easy to cause scars on the facial skin, which will affect the appearance of the face.
- People with high blood pressure and heart disease: As the Picolaser freckle is accompanied by tingling, the guests may be nervous, causing the blood pressure to rise rapidly and the heart discomfort, which is dangerous.
- Diabetics: Picolaser laser freckle removal will destroy the epidermis, and the skin of diabetic patients will heal very slowly
- Vitiligo: People with vitiligo who have pigment cell problems should not use Ultra Picolaser laser to stimulate the facial epidermis, which may increase the spread of vitiligo.
- There is an emergency: any method of treatment of freckles must have a recovery process. After laser freckle removal, the skin will become scabs, scabs removed, and the skin will turn red and then black. The whole process will take a while to recover. For urgent matters, such as meeting customers and participating in interviews, Picolaser is not recommended.
Spot problem: It is recommended to combine treatment with repair products
After the Picolaser freckle treatment, although the possibility of heat damage is small and the risk of stimulating melanin reactivation is low, the treated area is more sensitive to ultraviolet rays. Please pay attention to sun protection within 3 months after treatment to avoid pigmentation.
Cooperate with repair products to inhibit the activity of melanocytes, reduce the secretion of melanin from the source, and effectively avoid the phenomenon of anti-black and pigmentation after laser treatment. The effect is not limited to whitening and lightening and repairing after sun, but also can prevent sunburn in advance. It is equivalent to a long-lasting and precise sunscreen.
Dark yellow skin: recommended to combine with DermShine Injection treatment.
After Picolaser treatment, the absorption capacity of the skin is enhanced, leading to the acceleration of the body’s metabolism. After facial treatment, the skin may become dry and dehydrated. Moisturize after treatment. It is recommended to cooperate with needle injection to treat large pores with a very good effect, and achieve a four-fold special combination of removing pigment, whitening and rejuvenating, improving fine lines, and delicate skin!