What you need to know more about Thermage
This article is to answer some of your questions about one of the most popular beauty projects – Thermage. If you have any other questions, please contact us directly here
Thermage is a technology that uses heating and cooling to tighten skin and reduce wrinkles. In 2001, the FDA approved it for treating forehead wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes. It’s also approved for treating sagging jowls and cheeks. Skin is composed of several layers.
Who should do it?
- Facial skin tissue sagging, excessive wrinkles, rough skin aging, reshaping the face curve, effectively improving the relaxation and sagging of the eye area and neck tissue.
- Tighten loose skin, remove true and false wrinkles, repair stretch marks;
- Treat acne;
- Anti-aging throughout the body (neck and back tightening and shaping, chest shape adjustment, shaping around the waist and abdomen, shaping hip shape, leg shape);
- Suitable for a variety of wrinkles, deep wrinkles, wrinkles, forehead wrinkles, eye lines, corner crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, lip wrinkles, eyebrow lines, etc.
Who can’t do it?
- People implanted with pacemakers or other similar electronic devices in the body.
- Pregnant women.
- People who took oral isotretinoin in the past 9 months (Accutane / Roaccutane / Oratane).
- There is a filler inside, if there is a gold wire implant on the face, it is not recommended to doThermage.
Several common questions about Thermage
Q: What is the difference between the fourth and fifth generations of Thermage?
A: The fifth generation is optimized on the basis of the fourth generation. It is embodied in the energy and pain of each shot. I am the fifth generation. The fourth generation is indeed cheaper than the fifth generation, but the same energy can not be sustained by the fourth generation and choose to reduce the energy, then the effect is not so good. I think that if you decide to do it, you should still give your face the best. Otherwise, it will save you four generations of money, but the effect is not obvious. It is better to do five generations from the beginning.
Q: Can Thermage do it in her twenties?
A: Still the opening sentence, “How old do you make Thermage, the skin stays at what age!” Although I don’t think young people need to restore collagen, you can do it if you have some facial problems such as double jaws and eye bags! The specific plan should still be consulted with the doctor!
Q: Is Thermage disposable?
A: Accurately speaking, the effectiveness of Thermage can be maintained for one year, but it is not recommended that the little cutes play it every year. You can let your skin rest. It is a better choice to make Jimei once a year if necessary!
Q: Can you apply the mask after finishing Thermage?
A: When the project is finished, the doctor will give you a medical mask for skin care. Don’t apply the mask again on the same day. From the next day, apply the mask every day. It is best to buy a medical repair mask.
Q: Will Thermage face swell after finishing?
A: It varies from person to person! Anyway, as far as I am concerned, it’s okay to make it out of the street to meet customers immediately. Some sisters may have redness, which should be related to physical fitness, but it can be eliminated in up to 5 or 6 hours.